Freedom - What is it for you?
Knowledge. Success. Adventure. Love. Time. Money.
We want to share with you what we believe the right to freedom is for all women. It is to not be afraid of being physically and mentally abused and raped in your own home.
Everyone is entitled to feel free - without fear.
Everywhere - but above all in your own home.
This is a human right and should be a matter of course.
Therefore, FGL Store have created a collection to draw attention to this taboo subject.
Above all, we want to use our way of reaching out to people, to highlight the problem in our society. We want to share knowledge, encourage civil courage and commitment.
We want to prevent violence in homes.
FGL Store will be donating a percentage of the profit to the Women's Journal, who help women and their children in need.
Together with the Women's Journal in Varberg, we aim to highlight the information below.
Because we believe many would like to help out - but not really know how...
• Hear or see a woman get beaten, call the police directly. You can remain anonymous. Simply reacting when you hear or see something that worries you, you my save someones life.
• Do you suspect that a woman is getting abused - reach out a hand. Offer a supportive hand. Be prepared to be rejected. But on the day she needs to run away, she's likely to contact you.
• All women need a escape route on the day they have enough courage and strength to leave. You can call the women's journals and ask for advice if you are unsure on how to get help for an exposed woman.
• Women's Journal need volunteers. It could be to partake in the call center 3-4 times a year or give your time when & where the Women's Journal spreads information.
• It is important that everyone engages.
• The women's journal are in need of phones, ipads, diapers, sanitary ware & supplies plus somewhere to store these items.
• Most importantly, they need housing - so women can get a chance to start a new life.
• Maybe companion ship is something for you. Have a coffee or go for a walk.